Sunday, April 2, 2017

The Widow by Fiona Barton

The WidowThe Widow by Fiona Barton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I would give this book 3.5-4.0 stars
The Widow is an interesting well written book that will leave you waiting for the suspense to actually start. I found it very engrossing and it kept my interest at all times however it didn't jump out at me as a book that I had to read. I picked this book up because of the cover and the Stephen King endorsement / comments. The suspense was there in spirts and didn't really state until the last 125 pages in my opinion. It was very good however. There's lots of reporter and widow talking back and forth and trying to find out who dun-it', however when it comes right down to it, does it matter anymore? The end was good, but then again it was confusing too and caused me to re-read the last two pages a few times to make sure that I read it correctly. I wouldn't recommend this book to read but I wouldn't say not to read it either. There's a lot of things about the internet and cyber things that make you think about your everyday life and how you should protect yourself as well, and how easy it is to just slip into things that should be more private. Keep an eye on your kids especially the little ones that can't defend themselves and happy reading! Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: