Saturday, May 27, 2017

DARK HARVEST BY: CHRIS PATCHELL

DARK HARVEST!
I gave this book a solid 5 STARS!
After reading IN THE DARK not to long ago and then reading DARK HARVEST, I felt that this book flowed so smoothly from the first book, there weren't any gaps or confusions, I just kept reading uninterrupted. Patchell's writing has excelled exponentially, I'm looking forward to reading more from Patchell, she truly writes like a true author!! Even though the story is "dark" it was written with passion, flare, and pure enthusiasm and no detail was left out. There were parts in the book that just kept me on edge waiting to see what was going to happen next, the anticipation of some of the scenes were gripping in so many ways. I LOVED IT! I could go on and on, but trust me....read IN THE DARK!




 

 
 

No comments: