Thursday, July 20, 2017

It's always the husband - By Campell

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

It's always the husband, or is it?! 


Well you will have to read this to find out. I will say it was a little slow going at first, lots and lots of details and three characters to start who, you learn about along the way....at about page 60 the book took off and I just kept reading, great book, great story line, takes place mainly  in NH & NY. 


I loved how I got to know the people and felt like I was there, this is a true, drama, mystery, and suspense right to the verrrry end.  


The last day of reading I couldn't put it down, I don't want to spoil it for you but it's worth the read even if it takes you a little bit longer.  I miss the characters as well.  


I chose this book over the title and the cover as well as all the author endorsements on the back of the book, that pretty much sealed the deal. Very good book and then some.


Happy reading, Heather

No comments: